every 1direction fan ever every 1direction fan ever

Dude this made me shit myself with hilarity, congratulations on the front page, you deserved it! :D

The Pig's Head The Pig's Head

...... holy..... fuck.... that was the weirdest thing I've seen on NewGrounds in my entire life... well you got me satisfied, so for that, 5/5 :D

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Great animation ya got there! :D

I used to really hate the arrow to the knee reference... but then i took a quick look at your cartoon and I have to say I hate the phrase even more. this is an amazing cartoon, keep up the awesome work.

PS: shouting in voice acting is still voice acting at the end of the day. Just because it's shouting, that means there's no emotion? Voice acting IS emotional speech, Anger is an emotion, therefore don't listen to most people who don't have a clue about voice acting... and I'm sure you do anyways, so I shall quit my rant whilst I can :)

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

ROFL!

this pretty much made my day!! thanks man, I'll be sure to tug on it's winkah... maybe not, but still, sweet lemonade!

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

HAHAHA!

good stuff dude! kinda dragged on, but it made it all the better dude, keep it up!

Kids These Days Kids These Days

LMFAO!!!

Oney you will not believe how hard I am laughing!! I give you a 10/10 dude, your animating skills are seriously amazing, you're voice is so recognizable and hilarious, and the whole idea for the TV show thing, is amazing!

Keep up the good work dude :P

Oney responds:

thankya budd

Wolverine origins in 1min Wolverine origins in 1min

ROFL!!

that's pretty mch how the movie goes! xD good job :P

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

HILARIOUS!

jees, to get all those voices, and make such an awesome flash. you sir, have made my day! thanks ebola!

Minions - Resident Evil 4 Minions - Resident Evil 4

hahaha! Good stuff!

"yeah go on then break us off a bit" that's just f*in hilarious dudes, keep up the awesome work!

Guitar Hero Hero song Guitar Hero Hero song

it was alright

the music was cheesy, the animation style was of the over rated. but none the less you pulled it off quite well, for that you get an 8, if you didnt have anime, I probably would have given it more :)