Club Monkey Racing Club Monkey Racing

This is a great game :)

I've onlt got ONE REALLY SMALL adjustment (not sure whether this is a bug or if it was intentional) but I noticed you can change the quality from high to low using the mouse, however when that happens, the radio buttons in the game don't show the change, and even then the radio buttons don't even work for me.

I couldn't honestly care though because the game made it for me, it was actually really addictive for me xD You sir get a 5 from me, despite the buttons :3 Keep up the good work :D

asitgames responds:

Thanks

Frontier Frontier

I love it, it's just

too confusing. I've enver gotten around what you're supposed to do on these games, somebody help me out, cus I like the idea, i love the drawings and the sounds, and the battle sequences... just I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to play these games.

none the less, good job xD

Miami Shark Miami Shark

ok, wow

this was actually pretty intensifying! loved every bit of it! it's kind of ridiculous how a shark can pull down such a huge plane, but fuck it, doesn't have to be realistic! all in all:

Graphics: 10 / 10 (everything seemed so dazzling and smooth)

Sound: 10 / 10 great music at the menu, it's catchy :P also the in game music pretty much suits it

Gameplay: 10 / 10 (simple enough controls to get used to, an doesn't over complicate things)

Overall: 10 / 10 awesome game man, keep it up :P

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

great game

its fucking hard though xD

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

I did it!

It took me ages, but I did it :P anyway this is a great game, keep it up :D

Strip Poker Harem Dreams Strip Poker Harem Dreams

I cant play poker anyway >_<

its annoyingly hard, how do you play it?!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

That's gonna haunt me for the rest of my life

but still, it was awesome! :P keep up the good work my man :D

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

SO FRUSTRATING!

I like this game. but it's SO HARD!! lol good work I must say though :)

DEATHWORM DEATHWORM

It was good

no as good as the origional though, cus

1. you couldnt see yourself underground on this game
2. you couldnt get high enough to hit any helicopters etc.

apart from that, it was ok.

a tip that might help: make the ground alpha so you can see yourself, but also add a darker brown background behind the alphad movie clip and the deeathworm.

- Rhythm Fireworks 2 - - Rhythm Fireworks 2 -

wow! Absolutely amazing!

I love the origionality of this game, and the songs are catchy! However, I found something wrong in the game, when you play the second song on hard difficulty, at the end it doesnt say what percentage it has and the background just keeps looping and you dont go back to the menu screen. I don'yt knwo if its just me, but plz fix it if it isnt just me xP

Overall, what an amazing game!

Coolio-Niato responds:

I just checked...doesn't seem to glitch. You mean the song bounc3 right?